Sproull® QZJ Heavy duty Submersible Slurry Pump is a high-lift dewatering pump and submersible slurry pump,It can decompose and resuspension settled or compacted solids, allowing them to easily transfer a high percentage of solids into water.
Capacity: 130~600 m³/h
Head: 33-60 m
• A motor enclosure which eliminated electrical motor heating and burnout.
• A motor with reserves of power to enable direct online starting when in settled sump solids.
• Design an integral inducer to break down and re-suspend settled solids.
• Develop a mechanical sealing system which was not subjected to the pumped media pressure.
• Create a cable gland entry and motor configuration which kept the terminal enclosure separate from the motor enclosure.
Sproull® QZJ Heavy duty Submersible Slurry Pump is widely used in mining, power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries conveying slurry containing abrasive solid particles. Such as metallurgical ore dressing plant slurry transport, thermal power plant hydraulic ash removal, coal washing plant slurry and heavy medium transport, dredging river, river dredging, etc. . In the chemical industry, it is also possible to transport some corrosive slurries containing crystals.