Sproull® ZMJ Slurry Pump is horizontal, cantilever, double casing, single-stage and single-suction centrifugal slurry pump. By internationally advanced solid-liquid two phase flow theory, our company newly designed this series of anti-abrasion and corrosion resistant slurry pump based on the principle of minimum hydraulic loss and abrasion. The fact that geometry of pump wet parts come in line with flowing state of pumped medium contributes to the reduction of local and whole coursehydraulic loss due to vortex and flow impact. Consequently, the abrasion of wet parts can be mitigated. The pump series have following benefits: complete range of specifications and performance, novel structure, high efficiency and energy conservation, low vibration, reliable operation, long service life, easy installation and maintenance etc.
Design, manufacture and quality of this series conform to Standard JB/T8096 Centrifugal slurry pumps.
Capacity: 4-7960 m³/h
Head: 1.4-130 m
Handing solids: 0-120 mm
Max Weight Concentration of Allowable Transferred Solid-liquid Mixture: Mortar(Slurry) and Coal Slurry≤45%、Pulp and Dense Medium≤60%.
Series: Two stages and multistage series connection, need toconfirm with technical department if more than two stages.
Materials: Hyper chrome alloy, Rubber, Polyurethane, Ceramic, Stainless steel etc.
1. Adopting modern CAD design method, the hydraulic performance is excellent, the efficiency is high and the wear rate is low.
2. Wide Runner, good anti-clogging performance, excellent cavitation performance.
3. Axial inlet, radial outlet, outlet direction can be installed by rotating eight angles.
4. Adopt double pump shell structure design, split pump Shell for bearing pressure, lining for wear resistance.
5. Interchangeable metal lining and rubber lining, the impeller also has metal and rubber two materials.
6. The bearing assembly is designed with short cantilever and large shaft diameter to minimize deviation and vibration.
7. Various types of shaft seal: Packing Seal, Auxiliary Impeller Power Seal, mechanical seal and various special combination seal.
8. within the allowable pressure can be used in series.
Sproull® ZMJ Slurry Pump is widely apply to mines, metallurgy, power, coal, chemical engineering, building materials and flue gas desulphurization peripheral system etc., and are used for delivering slurry with abrasive particles or corrosive slurry.
Sproull® Pump On-site Applications
Paper and Pulp
Mining & Mineral Processing
The slow running speeds of the Sproull Heavy Duty Slurry Pump, together with the comprehensive choice of abrasion resistant alloys and elastomers, provide unrivalled performance and service life for all abrasive mining and minerals processing applications.
The interchangeability of alloy and elastomer components in the same pump casing, together with a wide range of mechanical seals, make the Sproull Heavy Duty Slurry Pump the most flexible choice for the chemical plant environment.
Sand & Gravel
Designed for easy and simple strip down and re-assembly, the Sproull Heavy Duty Slurry Pump minimises downtime, making it the ideal choice where installed stand by pumps are not available.
The premium reliability and service life of the Sproull Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is specified by many sugar plant engineers worldwide where uninterrupted pump operation during the sugar campaign is a critical requirement.
Flue Gas Desulphurisation
The new generation of specially formulated abrasion and corrosion resistant alloys, together with the very latest elastomer technology, positions Sproull Pumps firmly as a major supplier of pumps to the FGD industry.
Oil & Gas Exploration
Over a number of years we have developed the proven design of the Sproull Heavy Duty Slurry Pump ranges to suit the specific demands of offshore applications. We can now offer the most reliable top side solution to erosive wear.
Wherever abrasive solids are causing premature failure of pumps, the Sproull Heavy Duty Slurry Pump range has the right combination of performance, wear life and reliability to bring the customer the lowest cost of ownership.
* Sproull® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group.All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Sproull® ZMJ slurry pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® AH slurry pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of Sproull® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.
Structure Drawing of Type Sproull® ZMJ Slurry Pump
the stuffing box
rear bearing cap
the tray cover
the seal ring
the outlet tube
the Coupling guard
the oil standard
the pump casing
the spacer sleeve
the packing gland
after the pump
the bracket body
the rear retaining
front bearing cap
one pair of
the drip ring
Sproull® ZMJ Preformance Curve
Note:Approximate clear water performance for preimnary pump selection only.
Type Designation of ZMJ Slurry Pumps
I denoted the first stage pump or single stage pump
Numbers of the vanes of impeller
External diameter of impeller（cm）
Opening model impeller
Numbers of the vanes
Sproull® ZMJ Preformance parameter list
Clear water performance
Impeller Vane No.
Patricle max.sixe handled occasionally (mm)
Only part of the product model demonstration
If the actual requirements of performance parameters and performance table does not match, can be based on user requirements for design and manufacture.
1.(NPSH)r means the stall speed of the sample, the second is the value of the specified point.
2. The normal size by 56% to allow for the maximum size of the intermittent pass.
3. The weight of the pump column, there is a common base for the two values of the pump.
4. The efficiency refers to the value when packing shaft seal is used.
Among them Outside the brackets for high-speed data pump weight parameters, with brackets For
the low speed pump weight.